1. North Sichuan Medical University (NSMU) is a government-run college of medicine in Sichuan Province and is located in the second largest higher education centre of Sichuan Province—Nanchong, a famous city, the origin of the Three Kingdoms Culture
2. This University for studying MBBS in China was founded in 1951 as North Sichuan School of Medicine.
3. North Sichuan Medical University can provide airport pick up service for international students in the group from local airport – Nanchong Gaoping Airport to the campus. It takes around 15 minutes from the local airport to the university.
4. North Sichuan Medical University has two separate campuses. The west campus, also known as the old campus, is located in the downtown Nanchong City, and the east campus, or the new campus, is located in Gaoping District of Nanchong City.
5. The Affiliated Hospital of North Sichuan Medical University is one of the best hospitals in northeast Sichuan.
6. North Sichuan Medical University faculty consists of over 500 members holding Master’s or Doctorate degrees. More than 240 faculties have obtained the academic title of Professor and Associate Professor. In addition, there are over 50 returned scholars and experts.
7. The North Sichuan Medical University has a first-class clinical training center, an advanced multi-media courseware making system, a 1000m-campus network of leading technology. All classrooms are equipped with multi-media teaching facilities, occupying more than 45,000m2.
8. North Sichuan Medical University library has over 930,000 books and has subscribed to more than 1,567 periodicals in addition to over 17,000 electronic periodicals both in Chinese and foreign languages. North Sichuan Medical University has over 10 teaching departments including preclinical and clinical medicine, 7 research departments including a prestigious rheumatism research center, 3 preclinical experimental centers, 1 clinical medicine skill center, 2 clinical medicine skill center, 2 clinical hospitals, 9 affiliated hospitals, two clinical medicine schools, and 39 teaching hospitals.
9. There are 12 undergraduate and graduate specialties in North Sichuan Medical University. The North Sichuan Medical University fee structure is very affordable : 1)Tuition fees: 3.10 lakhs per year 2)Hostel fees: Rs.60,000 per year
10. North Sichuan Medical University has established good relationships with many universities, institutes, and organizations abroad.
11. A number of scholarships are available.
12. Many Indian students have experienced the best MBBS courses in this university which is quite clear from their reviews. For North Sichuan Medical University reviews one can refer to Bhoma Education Private Limited ( bhoma.com ). Bhoma Education Private Limited (bhoma.com) is the best MBBS consultant in India and requires no consultancy fee.