1. This Government University for doing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan was founded in 1939.
2. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy ranking is among the top universities for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
3. The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy was awarded the highest mark of distinction- National status.
4. Recognised by the Ministry of Health of Kyrgyzstan, Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organisation (WHO).
5. The University is approximately 260 km away from the capital city of Kyiv and it takes about 3 hours to travel between the two cities via train. Vinnitsa is well connected and transportation to Vinnitsa from Kyiv is easy.
6. Training of specialists is carried out at 53 chairs, where the competent scientific-pedagogical staff works. Among them, there are an academician of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, 5 academicians and 5 members-correspondents of Academies of Science, 120 doctors of science, professors, 554 candidates of science, associate professors.
7. The complete course for students pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is done in English medium.
8. At the University, the continuous up-to-date European system of medical education including pre-college, undergraduate and post-graduate education is carried out.
9. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy in Kyrgyzstan has the most advanced physical infrastructure. The university consists of administration, education, scientific, medical diagnostic, economic and auxiliary divisions. The university is furnished with modern educational, scientific and treatment-diagnostic equipment.
10. The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy library consists of more than 500 thousand books in different languages including English.
11. The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy admission process does not include any entrance examination thus making it less hectic for the students.
12. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fee structure is quite economical and affordable for all international students and precisely, Indian students opting for MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy fee structure includes
Tuition fees - 2.9 lakhs per annum
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Hostel fees - Rs.66,210 per annum
13. No donation is required for admission to this University.
14. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has tie-up and collaboration with many scientific institutions as well for various scientific researches, exchange programs, and events. Some of the major partners are The Cambridge University, New York Medical Centre, Kyrgyz Medical Society in Canada etc.
15. Many Indian students have experienced the best MBBS courses in this university which is quite clear from their reviews. For Kyrgyz State Medical Academy reviews one can refer to Bhoma Education Private Limited ( bhoma.com ). Bhoma Education Private Limited (bhoma.com) is the best MBBS consultant in India and requires no consultancy fee.