Indian students aspiring to study MBBS, MD or any other subjects of medical science can have seamless admission process, provided the students qualify the eligibility criteria. Like any other study abroad courses, there is no need to sit for foreign exams like TOEFL, IELTS and so on.
Apart from the eligibility criteria, the students are required to fulfil these accompanying criteria to get MBBS Admission in Ukraine. To get a confirmed seat in medical universities in Ukraine students must be above 18 years and have qualified auxiliary education or 10+2.
Admission to MBBS in Ukraine are open to all the students who are fulfilling the Eligibility criteria for the universities. The biggest advantage of studying in Ukraine is that the Candidate does not require to pass any Entrance Exams like TOFEL or IELTS but they should have a valid NEET scorecard. The Ministry of Public Health and Ministry of Education confirms the curriculum. The duly filled up forms along with attested photographs of required documents should be submitted through concerned representative.
● 10th class passing Certificate (Matriculation Certificate) showing date of birth.
● Certificate and Marksheet of 10+2 (Intermediate) class with minimum 50% marks are required as eligibility criteria.
● Six passport size photos
● Photocopy of Passport(if ready)
● Medical certificate with HIV test report from recognized hospital/pathological lab/ clinic.
● Eligibility certificate from the Medical Council of concerned country.
● NEET scorecard to verify NEET score of candidate.
Steps of Admission:
● Step 1 Admission letter, Apostille, attestation form ministry of education India
● Step 2 Invitation Letter, Health Check-up, Registration in Ministry of Education Ukraine
● Step 3 Visa stamping, foreign exchange assistance, document translation, registration in India
● Step 4 One way air ticket, city excursion, international SIM assistance, airport transfer assistance, bank account assistance
Students from India, who are hunting for good universities for MBBS, , can check out the possibilities in Ukraine. With tremendous advanced facilities studying medical will be a seamless experience for them. In the present day, Ukraine is considered as one of the best destinations to study abroad MBBS. It offers viable opportunities for aspiring medical candidates to get a degree in MBBS. The Medical Council of India has given a green signal for students who want to apply in Eastern European countries.
The country of Ukraine has a serene atmosphere and has a complete communal harmony. It makes studying for foreign students quite easy and comfortable. The native people of the country are quite friendly, co-operative and warm. The clinical and medical exposure is tremendous and students can have an all-comprehensive study in Ukraine. The country flaunts superb medical universities that offer MBBS at an affordable cost. You will encounter students from countries like China, India, Bulgaria, Russia, etc.
Travelling to Ukraine is also reasonable if students stick to reputed overseas education consultants. Moreover, the medical universities in the country are all set to give you the best-in-class study abroad experience. They have courses and programs designed in an advanced way and provide the best value in terms of quality, education, the standard of faculty, etc. experience. They have courses and programs designed in an advanced way and provide the best value in terms of quality, education, the standard of faculty, etc.
If you want to apply for MBBS in Ukraine, you need to submit the following documents to the college or university officials. The documents are sent via overseas admission consultants and they further guide applicants with the additional processing.
For an undergraduate course MBBS in Ukraine, you need to have Certificate of Matriculation is required that has the date of birth. Mark sheet and certificate of the Intermediate or class 12th which should have a least score of 50% as required by the Medical Council of India. Passport Photocopy A medical certificate test report for HIV from any recognised hospital and government or clinic.
The affidavit of Eligibility must be taken from the Medical Council of India. The scorecard of NEET is required to cross-check the applicant's qualification.
The applicant is expected to formally submit the documents to the overseas education consultant or via courier services. Following the payment and receipt, the student is going to receive the supporting letter for Visa and MBBS Admission letter.
For MBBS Admission in Ukraine, only the submission of above-mentioned documents is not adequate. Those certificates must be authorised and legalised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education of India. Thereafter, those documents will be interpreted in the Russian Language authority in the Ukraine Embassy. Remember, all the transcripts and documents must be original. Follow the procedures of the Medical Council of India so that there is no hassle for MBBS Admission in Ukraine and you can study abroad abroad without any problems.
Many students aspire to study abroad,
not only students but parents are also passionate about sending their kids to a foreign land for better education and high-class facilities. Students understand the importance of having a global exposure and become self-sufficient.
But the considerations that students need to follow cannot be done single handedly. They must cater to expert overseas education consultants for seamless MBBS Admission procedures. They help you get through the finest colleges and universities in the specified country. Ukraine is a prosperous country for medical studies and for MBBS degree, overseas admission consultants can help you get the best of the best. A lot of your queries can be solved with the right overseas education consultants.
Overview of Cost Of studying in Ukraine:
The cost of Studying in Ukraine is very low compared to the quality of education that is been provided by the University. The Ranking of Ukraine Medical Universities are brilliant. Even when the cost of Studying in this universities is very low on the Education front there are no compromises. The Education system here and the quality of education is upright.
Even if it looks costly when we put the figures in Indian Rupees when you actually research for it it is better than any other country in world including India. Now a days more and more students want to study Out of the country because of the difference in quality of Education as well as the cost of living.
Specified Duration of the Course:
MBBS in Ukraine demands for 5 years and 8 months span to complete the course. And has an attached Internship with the program. There are two universities. A few of them offer 3 year internships and few of them are in for a year Internship opportunity. From last few years the interest of Indian Medical students for MBBS in Ukraine has increased to a great extent.
Admission In MBBS Universities of Ukraine:
The students who are willing to study for MBBS in Ukraine should check the notification at the start of September. Most of the MBBS colleges start their admission processes around this time of the year. You can have people called as Overseas Education Consultant to guide you for the same. They can guide you through the whole admission procedure as well as complete steps of admission. Student are required to appear for and clear the NEET exam for the admission in any Medical University abroad.
Off late Ukraine has developed into one of the most preferred destinations for MBBS study abroad. Following are the USP of studying in Ukraine for MBBS.
The academies dealing with MBBS and additional medical subjects are approved by UNESCO, Medical Council of India, the World Health Organization and other related medical councils.
The study medium for MBBS in Ukraine is English and the language medium makes it easy for foreign students to get accustomed. The accommodation cost is pretty low when you analyze and compare with other nations. The USA, UK, and other nations have exorbitant living expenses apart from academic costs. Whereas the cost of living is reasonable in Ukraine, the MBBS curriculum charge is also not high.
The students who are studying in the Ukrainian colleges and universities are offered several opportunities to compete and participate in numerous foreign exchange plans, programs, conferences, etc.
Students hailing from India completing the MBBS
degree from a Medical University of Ukraine is able to work at part of the world and practice and aspire to operate the field of doctors. The degree received from the Universities of Ukraine is recognised by the Medical Council Of India.
The government of Ukraine is enthusiastically promoting safe and secure MBBS MBBS study in the country. It is a good opportunity for Indian students to apply for medical courses in Ukraine. The colleges in Ukraine are assisted by the government and have full support. The nature of the MBBS is great and MBBS Admission is also an easy procedure. When there is no need to give any exam before the admission, students who have the required marks can easily apply. The cost of the study abroad is lower than the other counterpart countries. Moreover, students can also get loans and scholarships for their MBBS course in Ukraine. Overseas admission consultants are ready with all the policies and will assist you to get the right information to you. Offering high-quality study experience, students will obtain exposure in the medical fields similar to no other.
High-quality education with British language is taught in
MBBS programs in Ukraine. Indian scholars demanding for MBBS in Ukraine are qualified to sit for different licensing examinations like the Medical Council of India screening examination, PLAB in the UK, USMLE -1 etc. Ukraine extends average weather circumstances and is better when compared to Russia. Consequently, Indian pupils considering MBBS in Ukraine are extremely happy living along with the warm-hearted social and native community.
Studying in Ukraine has a lot of benefits. MBBS degree is a crucial study program, there needs to correct precision and dedication when you are studying MBBS. Ukraine offers several advantageous situations and highlights the importance of high-quality education.
With supportive overseas admission consultants,students can go ahead and fulfill their dream of becoming doctors. Indian students have a great prospect as they can pursue their medical study in Ukraine with lower fees and reasonable living cost. Higher education must have proper standard and universities in Ukraine are proficient in delivering the best education decorum for their foreign students. Study abroad and have prosperous career as doctors.
Ukraine is gaining a lot of popularity among the students who want to opt for MBBS. Ukraine
has a lots of many World class universities that provide degrees like MBBS and MD.
Government of Ukraine is very keen to develop the Education standards by all means and aspects especially when it comes to Medical Education. So the Following points will tell you why you should opt for doing MBBS from Medical University of Ukraine:
● The quality of education In Ukraine is very good. Even though the cost of Education is
less they don't compromise with the quality of Education.
● The universities offer students with lots of benefits. Such as getting loan and scholarships to assistance in working during study period. The scholarships are available for any Candidate who's deserving.
● The government is always there to help with the Research and development. Government help on any front that they can help. Like Financial for example.
● The Expense of Doing MBBS in Ukraine is very less than many countries in the world. The expense of living and transport is Comparatively less as well.
● There are lots of Extra curricular activities held in the campus for overall development of students. Students can take part in annual meets, sports events etc.
● There are chances to attend international conferences and seminars given by universities as well as by government. You can attend seminars out of country if you are eligible.
The Ministry of Education and Science Manages the Universities of Ukraine. And they are determined to provide the best Infrastructure, education and cost effective education to the students around the globe. There are many students all over the world who come from different locations for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
There are lots of Benefits of studying from Ukraine to become a medical professional.
● Best and Affordable European quality Education
● Globally recognised courses recognized by WHO and UNESCO.
● Degrees obtained from Ukraine in Any European Countries (Except Britain) directly.
● Education in English as well as around 25% of Ukrainians Speak English. So not a compulsion to actually learn Ukrainian language.
● European life standard but very low cost compared to other European countries.
● They Emphasize on practical approach while teaching instead of Theoretical approach.
● They have got one of the best transportation System in Europe. And cheap as well.
● No Entrance Exams required. Just NEET is required.
● Maximum charges to be paid after your arrival in Ukraine.
● 100% visa assurance for deserving candidates.
● International students can enjoy upto 50% discount on travel.
● It is very easy to get a work with at least 10 USD per hour. So you can work and get your degree.
Ukraine is considered as one of the best destinations for pursuing Higher Education for personal qualification. It is due to reasonable Educational Fees and easy provisions to take admission.Ukraine offers a positive atmosphere for education as literacy rate of the country is estimated to be 99.4%.
In our country a major barrier for studying MBBS is due to very high educational expenses of Medical Colleges.This is a disheartening truth of our country which acts as a major barrier for many students.In Ukraine the situation is different as the medical courses are cheaper in comparison to in India.Also there are programs and facilities to get financial help and loans for pursuing education in Ukraine for meritorious students.
Medical colleges in Ukraine offer lot of opportunities due to good educational facilities and Infrastructure.There are a lot of prospects due to ambient Environment for Research and Development. Globally students can apply in some of the top Ranking Medical Universities in Ukraine.Currently Ukraine holds he fourth position in Europe in having the highest number of Postgraduates.Now a days many students from India have shown interest in taking admission in Ukraine.
• The first major benefit of pursuing MBBS form Ukraine is the cheaper fee structure in Ukraine in comparison to High Expenses of Private Medical Colleges.The Medical Colleges in Ukraine does not require Donations for taking admission.
• Cost of living in Ukraine is low as accommodation, living and travelling charges in Ukraine are comparatively cheap. International students living in Ukraine are eligible to avail up-to 50% of concession in Transport charges.
• There is good prospect of placement in Ukraine, India as well as globally because the medical Universities in Ukraine are recognized by WHO, MCI, UNESCO and medical councils of other countries.
• It is very easy to take admission in Medical Colleges in Ukraine as the students are not bound to clear Medical Entrance Examinations such as TOEFL or IELTS. Recently it has been announced that qualifying NEET Exam is no longera primary criteria for taking admission in Medical Colleges overseas.
• Ukraine is a member of the Bologna process. This means that the Ukrainian MBBS degree is valid in all European countries, except the UK. Apart from that many Medical Universities in Ukraine have Bilateral Student Exchange programs with universities in Germany, Finland, Sweden and other European Countries.
• The teaching methodology in Ukraine is considered good and innovative as more emphasis is laid on Practical Skills and Technical Knowledge. The number of students in each classroom is comparatively low thus the faculties are able to pay attention to each student. Each Medical Educational Institution in Ukraine maintains a good student to Faculty Ratio which maintains a proper balance for the functioning of the Institution. There are good International faculties teaching in Medical Colleges in Ukraine which help the students in gaining knowledge and technical skills.
• Another advantage is the good Infrastructure and ambient Environment for Research and Development. Government spends a considerable share of GDP in the Educational sector which thus results in ample amount of opportunities. There are a lot of learning opportunities directly under various Government Schemes.
• There are numerous opportunities to attend International Seminars, Conferences, project works, symposia and Workshops. Many competitions, contests and innovative activities take place that help students in Personality development and developing communication skills. Students can expect a fruitful experience in studying Ukraine.
• Another favorable situation is that the medium of teaching is English so it is easy to understand and learn. This also creates an opportunity for people of different countries and ethnicities to share the same classroom. Students from 110 countries like China, Russia, France, Japan, South Africa, Indonesia, etc. are studying in Ukraine. This gives an ambient opportunity to intermix with different cultures and to broaden their horizons by learning Team Work, Discipline and Professionalism.
• Ukraine offers a safe and favorable environment for pursuing higher educational courses. The Medical Colleges in Ukraine are equipped with many facilities like: Hostel, Security, Transport, hospitals, gyms, laboratories and other training facilities. Many colleges have canteen that provide Indian Food. Universities provide relevant books and study materials to the education.
• There are many policies of the government that enables one to avail scholarships and loans to shorten financial burden on the student.
• Simple application and admission process, and the possibility of studying in English or French.
• There are a lot of medical universities in Ukraine that provide very high quality education, which cannot be taken for granted these days.
• The cost of living and accommodation is very low.
• Most of the universities in Ukraine are either backed by government or supported by it. And the government is very supportive to foreign students.
• The medical universities of Ukraine are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, MCI and medical councils of many other counties.
• It’s very easy to travel to Ukraine or travel in Ukraine, and especially for students who get special discounts for travel.
• The medium of instruction is English and a major part of population also speaks English which makes it a lot easier for foreign students to adjust.
• Multicultural environment that enriches and expands one's understandings and experiences.
With the ever rising competition of securing MBBS seats in India, Ukraine offers top ranked and MCI approved MBBSUniversities for students. Ukraine has the best 15 most top ranked Universities that are popular worldwide and have become a hub for Indian students seeking a secure future in the medical field. The quality degrees provided by the MBBS Universities in Ukraine are recognised throughout Europe and accepted at par.
These MCI approved Universities provide the students with English medium education, low tuition fees, easy admission, affordable living costs, etc. And the best part about this is that the students don't need to qualify any type of English language test or entrance test like IELTS or TOEFL in order to study MBBS in one of the best Universities in Ukraine. Ukraine has procured the fourth largest rank in producing medical graduates all over the world.
Ukraine is known for quality and cost effective medical education in MBBS. A large number of Indian students go to Ukraine because of its low fees structure and excellent education. Students can apply for loans and scholarships as well and get on the spot admission to their choice of University.
Ukraine is known for its affordable fee structure across the globe. Some Universities also provide students with 3 years internship program while on the other hand some Universities give one year internship program, which can prove beneficial for the students. Students can also work part time to get financial support and earn up to 500 USD per month.
Ukraine harbours the best MBBS Universities that can provide the students with quality degree which is difficult in India due to high fees, lack of good colleges and heavy competition. Degrees provided by the top medical universities of Ukraine are recognized by UNESCO, MCI, IMED and WHO. These degrees provided by the MBBS universities in Ukraine are acknowledged throughout Europe, since Ukraine had joined Bologna Process in 2005.
Apart from the cost effective lifestyle and education provided to students, one of the biggest benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine is that the students don't need to pass any exam like TOEFL or IELTS. There is no need for students to give an entrance exam as they can get direct admission in the top Universities of Ukraine for medical studies. The admission in these universities is purely on merit basis and there is no need for donation which gives a burden to your pocket.
Adapting to new environment can prove to be a bit difficult at times. The lectures delivered in the classroom are in English language which helps students eradicate difficulties faced by them by breaking down the language barriers. The Staff is always ready to help out students in need.
Also, both UG and PG courses are available in Ukraine for medicine and dental management courses along with PHD. The serene environment of Ukraine helps the student adapt easily and is a land of friendly people easy to mingle with. There are dozens of Indian restaurants in Ukraine as well where the students can devour delicious homely foods.
The climate of Ukraine can be described as dry and continental atmosphere with warm,dry
summer and fairly rough Winters. January is the coldest month with daytime temperature of
around 0°C but it can go far below till -20°C or less.
In summer Daytime temperature reaches around 25-30°C but it can actually go up about 35°C.
The summer months enjoy Dry weather and sunny spells. Rain often falls sometimes with thunderstorms. The weather is best from May- September. But there are no extreme weather conditions except for 4 months of winter. The weather in Ukraine is Quite pleasing and appealing when it is at it's best behaviour.
Ukraine has temperate climate in most of it areas.Majority of the areas are dry and the terrain is affected with warm,dry summers and very cold winters.The coldest month is January where the temperature may drop down to 0°C.Snowfalls and snowstorms are a common scenario due to low temperature.In some areas the temperature may get drastically low upto-20°C due to freezing north-eastern breezes called Bora.
The average temperature during summer is 25 – 30°C with maximum temperature up-to 35°C.The climate around these areas is pleasant with being influenced by warm,humid air coming from Atlantic Ocean.The hottest month in Ukraine is the Month of July where the average temperature is 25°C. The average annual precipitation rate is approximately 400-600 mm.Thunderstorms are a common phenomenon around coastal areas which surround Black Sea. Rain frequently falls followed with thunderstorms.
Some areas around the southern coast of Crimea is having subtropical Climate.Average Annual Temperature ranges from 5.5-7°C in the North to 11-13°C in the South.Precipitation is unevenly distributed with it being highest in the West and North and lowest in East and South East.
The neighbouring countries of Ukraine with which it shares it’s borders are Russia,Belarus,Poland,Hungary,Slovakia,Romania and Moldova.The country is arranged at the northwest end of the Black Sea offering its edges to Ukraine toward the east, Belarus is toward the north, Poland is toward the northwest, Slovakia and Hungary are towards the west, and Romania is toward the south-west and south, with Moldova being in the center.Ukraine has a prominent position in Europe as it is considered as the second greatest country in Europe.
Pursuing medical from Ukraine has not only gained popularity because of its top world ranking, but also because of its pleasant and wonderful climatic conditions. The template continental climate of Ukraine makes it easier for the students to study MBBS in the best universities of Ukraine in comfort.
In summers, the climate ranges from 18-25 degree C and in winters the temperature varies from -8 to -12 degrees C. The southern coast of Crimea is the only exception where the climate is subtropical like the Mediterranean. Usually, rainfall can be expected in these Crimean Mountains. Ukraine is a beautiful country that has many mesmerizing places to visit.
From blissful sandy beaches like Shatsky National Natural Park to lively zoos like Askania Nova. From a gem of a ski resort to entertaining night shows at Multimedia Fountain Roshan in Vinnytsia. Ukraine is no less than heaven on earth. Ukraine is in the top ten countries known for the least number of crimes which makes the country friendly and a peaceful place to live in.
Apart from the various attractions, it has loads of mouth-watering foods and some of the popular dishes that are a must try are paska, Kruchenyky with kasha, Ryazhanka, etc. Ukraine also has a lot of Indian restaurants where one can capture the essence of their home-cooked meals which makes it easier for students to adapt.